Sunday, January 30, 2011

Boston... again?

This was a spur-of-the-moment trip, but Daddy took an opportunity to go to Boston to conduct some interviews, so Mommy and I decided to tag along! We stayed at the Inn at Harvard in Cambridge. We got nearly a foot of snow, but it was really no big deal. (Unlike here in the south, where people just freak out!)


I checked behind the door (for real!), but couldn't find this pretty girl anywhere!
Here I am with Uncle Adam, Auntie Beth, and Non. Note the way-cool icicles in the back. Mommy almost went out there to break them off and eat them!

Here's me with KayKay and Matthew, and of course the giraffe.


Uncle Doug played blocks with me for a while. He was very understanding when I knocked down all his towers!



Uncle Adam and I love to jam!

We went to Park Street Church to see some of our Real Life friends. Here are Andrew and Jenna


and Cenia!

Zia didn't get much snuggling time with this squirmy kid! You should have seen all the snow in Walpole. Sixty inches this winter, and counting!




One of my latest thrills is sitting in chairs like a big girl. So far I've only fallen off twice...



We visited Nona, too. The blur in this picture is representative of my normal activity level.

We made a stop at my cousins Matthew & Ben's house for some sledding. That was da bomb! (Don't worry, I didn't say that at Logan Airport.)

Auntie Lis pushed me all around in the snow! Weee!!!
Here are "the boys." They were too cool for school that day. Well, school was canceled, surprisingly!


I was lucky to see cousins Jenn, Ava & Charlie, too! Ava took a break from cooking to snap a photo.


I need more Mimi hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment