There are two types of people in this world: Eaters and non-eaters. My parents are eaters, and so am I! Here's a shot Daddy took of me eating chicken for the first time. I loved it so much I even picked it out when strewn among my favoritest food, Cheerios!
A lot of people have been asking me, "What are you eating now?" So here are some of my favorites: Chicken, Cheerios, yogurt, pita bread, sweet potatoes, peas, bananas, pears, grapes, melon, graham crackers, and tofu! The only things I don't really like are carrots and avocado (BOring!) but we'll try those again later.
A lot of people have been asking me, "What are you eating now?" So here are some of my favorites: Chicken, Cheerios, yogurt, pita bread, sweet potatoes, peas, bananas, pears, grapes, melon, graham crackers, and tofu! The only things I don't really like are carrots and avocado (BOring!) but we'll try those again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment